7 Simple Step-by-Step Ways to Make a Beautiful Bookmark for Your Books
Gadgets and electronic data carriers quietly displace printed books, but reading them for many people is still a favorite hobby, and for some, a good way to "kill" time in transport, queue or boring work. Closing the book, you often forget where you left off, so bookmarks come to the aid. You can make them yourself.
- Corner origami
- From the leaves
- From Staples
- From paper scrapbook
- color paper( mainly bilateral);
- plain paper( white and black);
- simple pencil, scissors, glue, ruler;
- red tape( width 0.6 centimeters, length - 10 centimeters);
On a color paper, draw a square of 16 centimeters by 16 centimeters, cut it out.
The size of the square can be made larger or smaller.
For the inside of the tab, you need a black square that will be ¼ of the outer square. For a more convenient calculation, we recommend cutting out a sq
uare of 16 centimeters by 16 centimeters from black paper, then cutting it into 4 equal parts.
From white paper, we cut out a rectangle measuring 8 centimeters by 3 centimeters, in the middle we cut out our teeth( sharp or wave).
To make the eyelet "Monstricam" you can take any color of paper, circle the ruble coin, then cut.
We make pupils of any color, collect eye sockets.
- Take a square sheet of colored paper of any color.
- Fold it diagonally, then on a long rib - in half.
- Turn left and right sides in turn first forward, then perpendicular down.
- The left side of these corners needs to be tucked up to the middle.
- The same principle requires bending the top sheet valve.
- The upper valve must be turned inwards.
- Then bend both sides of the tucked-in corners.
- All parts are filled and must form a compacted diamond with a pocket.
- All the folds are carefully passed through the ruler so that they are clear.
- Inside this workpiece, put the black previously prepared square.
- Paste the square into the pocket.
- To the top of the yellow workpiece we glue our teeth.
- Attach the eyes to the top of the yellow leaf.
- We take a red ribbon, at one end we make a forked tongue and glue it to the "Monster".
- We scorch the ribbon over the fire, so as not to become nuzzled with further use.
Learn also how to weave your own rug http://woman-l.ru/sxemy-kovrikov/
From the leaves
- pre-dried leaves( autumn or green, they should not be too brittle or old);
- double-sided adhesive tape;
- clear plastic.
It is necessary to cut out two identical strips from plastic, for each sticking tape.
Then we place and glue the leaves on the scotch. On top of the leaves we place the second strip.
The protruding edges of the leaves need to be cut.
You can thread the bookmark around the perimeter so that it does not separate.
- paper clips;
- glue gun;
- any elements for decor( feathers, buttons, beads, rhinestones and so on).
Manufacturing depends on the flight of your imagination: simply fix the decorative elements with a glue gun on the clip. Allow the glue to dry and you can use the bookmark.
You will need:
- hook for knitting( preferably from number 2 to 3.5);
- thread of any color.
- It is necessary to dial 5 air loops. Then you need to form a ring, for this, in the first loop we sew a connecting post.
- Series No. 1: We make three air lifting loops in order to form a new row. We enclose 15 columns with a crochet over the ring, then the connecting post to the uppermost lifting loop. He will be the sixteenth.
- Row No. 2: we dial three air lifting loops, then it is necessary to fasten in the same loop 1 column with a crochet, after which 2 air loops, and the next let through. We impose 2 columns with a crochet, 2 air loops and again we pass one. Repeating this scheme, we finish the series. At the end of this series, we fasten the connecting column to the upper air loop of the lift. As a result, we have 16 columns with a crochet and 8 arches of two air loops.
- Row No. 3: we make 4 air lifting loops, in the next column with a crochet we tie a new column with a crochet, then - 3 air loops, a column with a crochet is tied into the next column. Similarly do to the end of the series.
- We finish the series with three air loops, we tie the connecting post to the upper air loop. As a result we have 16 columns with a crochet, 3 arches from three air loops and 8 arches from one air loop.
Lace shawl from web:
Lace from web to spider is tied with air loops, about 53 pieces.
We make the spider:
- We make the half-loop with the cake in the second( from the hook) air loop( the air loops of the lace).
- In the next 5 loops we sew on a half-column with a crochet. So we got 6 polololbikov.
- The first foot: we turn the work, we knit 9 air loops, then we sew the connecting column to the second from the hook the air loop, the other seven we also tie the connecting bars. Should have 8 connecting posts
- The second foot: we tie the connecting post to the first half-column, then 9 air loops, then the connecting column to the second from the hook the air loop, in the next 7 loops we sew the connecting posts. As a result, we have 8 connecting posts.
- The third foot: we knit the connecting post to the next half-pit, then we will need to tie 9 air loops. The second from the hook loop we sew a connecting column, then 7 connecting posts, there should be 8 of them.
- Fourth foot: start from the connecting post to the next half-column. We continue to work with nine air loops, then we knit the connecting column to the second from the hook the air loop and 7 air loops into the next loops. It turned out 8 connecting posts. In the same loop, from which we began to tie the four legs, we sew a connecting post.
We knit a spider's head:
We make a column without a crochet in the next 3 half-columns. Next, we unbolt 3 posts without a crochet from one loop. Then we sew a column without a crochet in the first 5 half-columns on the other side.
We make the presser foot:
To start, you need to turn the knitting and the other 4 paws do the same as those 4 that are described above.
At the end of the job, you need to hide the ends. If there is a desire, you need to sew or glue a spider eye. To make it stable form, it is necessary for some time to place it under the press.
From paper scrapbook
You will need:
- kraft paper( density of at least 270Gram for 270 square meters);
- scrapbook paper( 1 sheet);
- various ornaments;
- yarn for tassels;
- 1 eyelet;
- curved scissors.
First we cut out a rectangle of 6 cm by 17 centimeters from kraft paper, this will be the basis for the bookmark. From scrapbooking paper, we cut out a strip of 5 centimeters by 16 centimeters. We put a smaller rectangle on the base, it can be fixed with glue or stitched on the typewriter. After that, using glue and ornaments, we compose the composition.
Make a brush:
- We cut small cuts from the yarn( the more we are, the more fluffy our brush will be).
- Threads must be folded evenly, then folded in half.
- Through the resulting hole in the middle we thread. Another thread you need to tie a bundle, tie a knot.
- Another strong knot should be tied on the thread.
- If the tips of the brush are uneven, then they can be cut with scissors.
- Use a hole punch at the top of the bookmark to make a hole, insert the eyelet and attach our brush.
- any yarn( at leastThree colors);
- hook for knitting( from 1.5 to 2 millimeters).
- For the tail of the snake, you need to dial 50 air loops. Each row will begin with 8-10 columns without a crochet. The rest of the bandage with a crochet.
- For the second row we take a yarn of a different color and we tie a column without a crochet, and the third row is tied with a third color in a column with a crochet.
- For the fourth row we take the color of the yarn, like the first, and we sew it in a similar way.
We make the muzzle:
- It will require a yarn of two colors of the same color, but different shades. The lower part will be lighter, the upper - darker. You need to dial 8 air loops( of light yarn) and tie a row with a column with a crochet. The same chain must be tied from the bottom.
- On the "turns" of our oval should be tied from one 2 posts. We send half of the oval, increasing the lower part.
- From the dark yarn we sew 4 rows with a column with a crochet, increasing the upper part.
- Hair, smile, eyes and tongue embroider with threads.
- From the blister of tablets or plastic( cardboard) we make eyes.
- The top of the trunk needs to be sewn with threads to make a thin neck.
- Sew the head and the snake is ready.
- yarn( 2 shades of green, white, blue);
- hook for knitting.
Proceed as follows:
- Take the blue yarn and dial 5 air loops, joining the ring.
- We wire the ring with ten posts without a crochet with a white thread.
- Then, with a crochet without a crochet, we sew all the white yarn. After that, from each second column, you need to tie two posts without a crochet.
- For the production of petals, you need to dial 8 air loops.
- From the typed loops we tie the columns with the crochet, and then 3 without the crochet.
- In the same way we sew the other petals( their number will depend on the columns without the crochet in the previous row).
- All the petals along the edge must be tied with a string without a thread in threads. And the next row is another color.
- For the sepals, from the underside of the flower in a circle from the petals, we untangle 12 sticks without a crochet of green yarn.
- Each subsequent row is typed with a gap of 4-5 bars, until there is only one left.
- We do not cut the thread, but we collect from it the necessary number of air loops for the stem( the length of the bookmark should be approximately 20-25 centimeters).Then we tie the stem with a column without a crochet, leaving a few loops in front of the flower itself. Crop thread.
- We knit a leaf of arbitrary shape and size, do not cut off the thread, but tie it with a column without a crochet over the stem from the place where we stopped and to the sepals. Then the thread is cut off, the tip is hidden in the sepals.
- If desired, you can tie a dark green thread on the stem, make veins.