All about permanent make-up of eyelids with photos before and after
Eye tattooing is the process of introducing organic pigmented paint into the upper subcutaneous layer to a depth of up to 0.8 millimeters. Color pigment is made on a mineral basis and in most cases it does not cause allergic reactions. The machine for permanent make-up is capable of causing mild pain, therefore the procedure is performed under special anesthesia. It is important to find an experienced master who can create your makeup perfectly, adhering to all the rules and conventions.
- Before & After
- Types tattoo
- contour or arrow
- Skin Care after
- procedures Contraindications
Photobefore and after
See also, both visually increase eyes with makeup http://woman-l.ru/Uvelichit-glaza-s-makiyazhem /
Permanent make age performed in various techniques. Most often on tattooing experts divide them into three types:
This type of tattoo meant by a color pigment fil
ling the entire space of a century between the lashes through their growth. Such a line can go both on the upper, and on the upper and lower eyelids. As a result of the procedure, the eye will appear more expressive, the eyelashes are more dense.
Contour or arrow
This type of filling pigment involves the creation of a classic arrow, which women are accustomed to draw with a piping. The arrow line can be very thin or very oily( it all depends on preferences), the arrow harmoniously ends with a pointed end. The arrow can go from one corner of the eye to the other, and can begin in the middle of the century and go to the outer corner. This kind of tattoo is performed exclusively in the upper eyelid.
By and large, this technique is not very different from the previous one, only the blurred lines give shape, imitating liner kayalom.
In this version, you can combine different types of permanent eyelid tattoo.
Permanent makeup century bears a number of indisputable advantages:
- saving time and effort for the daily creation and long-term make-up washing;
- the ability to always and everywhere be in perfect shape;
- rejuvenating effect( for women with "crow's feet" and aging skin age);
- disguise - tattoo perfectly hides moles, scars, scars, asymmetry;
- is the ideal solution for women who are allergic to cosmetics.
As with any tattooing of the century and has its drawbacks:
- impossibility to change the image - the tattoo of the century can not be washed, the arrow can only be disguised with shadows and then not fact;
- high degree of risk - the procedure is performed before our eyes, so it is worthwhile to find a very serious and competent master, and also it is necessary to take into account all hygienic measures for our own safety;
- constant need for correction - the first correction is required within a month after the first procedure;
- pain - the procedure is painful, not everyone can withstand it;
- a long period of recovery after the procedure.
Skin care after the procedure
- wash the eyelid from the first day of applying the pigment only with cool water, you can use chilled green tea without additives;
- the first two days after the procedure, you need to apply to the inflamed skin dry ice four times a day;
- three times a day apply a cotton swab for eyelids "Bepanten" ointment until complete healing;
- after the appearance of crusts on the eyelids, in no case do not rip them off;
- until complete healing of the eyelids is forbidden to visit the sauna, solarium, swimming pool, sunbathing, use decorative cosmetics for the eyes.
Tattoo of the eyelids is contraindicated:
- for diabetes mellitus;
- during pregnancy;
- when breastfeeding;
- for epilepsy;
- for conjunctivitis and other eye diseases;
- for inflammatory processes in the body( even SARS);
- with low blood coagulability;
- for hypertension;
- for oncological diseases;
- for HIV;
- for allergy to anesthetic drugs for the procedure;
- during the critical days.