All you need to know about eyelash extensions
Perhaps every woman dreams of long and lush eyelashes. This can be achieved through an extension procedure. This cosmetology service for a few years has gained immense popularity. But before you turn to it, you should understand the pros and cons of the procedure itself, as well as familiarize yourself with the features of further care for artificial eyelashes.
- Before & After
- How to care
- aim of increasing
before & after
Advantages The positive aspects of eyelash extensions include:
- creating beautiful, thick and long eyelashes in a few hours.
- correct and skillful build-up can create a visual correction of the eye section;
- lasting effect of the procedure. The grown eyelashes look very impressive for 2-4 weeks, but it directly depends on the skill of the specialist and the quality of the selected material;
- further saving time and money on daily make-up;
- it is possible to forget about tweezers for twisting eyelashes;
- no need to constantly check and correct make-up.
Popular types of tattooing eyebrows with photos before and after http://woman-l.ru/tatuazh-brovej-s-foto-do-i-posle/
However, the procedure has and disadvantages, which should be taken into accountbefore her appeal:
- need for regular adjustment every 3-4 weeks;
- weakening of your own eyelashes, because they adhere to the embossed;
- refusal to visit saunas and bathhouses;
- should not be rubbed by hands or actively wiped with a towel;
- with washing will have to exclude the use of soaps and gels;
- is contraindicated in sleep on the abdomen and face in the pillow;
- risk of allergies to the materials or glue used;
- inconvenience, especially after the first build-up;
- difficulties in the daily installation of contact lenses;
- artificial eyelashes require constant care and monitoring;
- extensible eyelashes are contraindicated in people who often suffer from conjunctivitis.
How to care
procedure does not apply to low-cost, so as long as the desire to preserve the effect is quite justified. Proper care for the extended eyelashes will help prolong the life of a beautiful and expressive look. To do this, follow these tips:
- can not soak for 2-3 hours after the eyelash extensions.
- As little as possible touch the eye with your hands.
- It is advisable not to cry.
- Every morning after washing, comb your eyelashes with a clean brush from the carcass. In this case, it is important not to brush the place of attachment of hairs, this can lead to the loss of eyelashes.
- You do not need to paint and twist extender lashes.
- Sleep better on the back or side, without touching the eyelashes cushions.
- excluding the use of cosmetic products on the fatty oil-based, they can weaken the effect of the adhesive composition.
- To wash off decorative make-up it is necessary cautiously, without touching eyelashes.
- Timely go to the correction to a proven master who works only with quality materials.
- Do not wring out eyelashes and do not remove them yourself.
materials to create lashes are divided into:
- Natural : mink, sable, Siberian weasel, silk. The main drawback of natural materials is the high risk of allergies.
- Artificial : rubber, silicone. They are popular due to their practicality and average price.
No less important for high-quality build-up and glue. Specialists recommend glue on the basis of special soot. This is part of a dark blue color, is characterized by high tack, quick-drying, no lumps, does not irritate the mucous membranes, evaporation from it is practically absent, it has a long shelf life even in the clear.
itself build procedure involves bonding of artificial hair at the base of natural eyelashes. It is carried out in two ways: by the piece and the beam.
This technique consists in gluing each artificial cilium separately. It creates a more natural look and lasts at least three weeks.
This is a quick and easy way to build, as is done by gluing eyelashes beams ready. This option is ideal for evening make-up and requires more frequent correction, since the beams are quite heavy and can fall away under their own weight.
lashes can be classified by kinds, depending on the length, thickness, color, bending, and the purpose of use.
In this category, the eyelashes are divided into sizes from 4 to 22 mm. The most popular sizes are 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm, the length of which almost corresponds to natural. Longer, as a rule, use for avant-garde images and competitive build-ups.
There are 8 varieties of artificial eyelash thickness from 0.07 to 0.3 mm.
- 0,07 mm - ultrathin;
- 0.10-0.12 mm - natural, elastic and soft;
- 0,15 mm - thickened, look like painted up your own eyelashes;
- 0,18-0,20 mm - thick and fairly rigid and used to create a vivid image;
- 0,25-0,30 mm - ultra-thick, look defiant and suitable for ceremonial events, short-lived.
seven standard types of bending lashes are denoted by letters:
- J and B - practically straight, close to natural;
- C, D - the most popular options, a slightly open look with slightly twisted cilia;
- CC, U - strongly curved, used to create "puppet eyes";
- L - very strongly curved and the most extravagant.
Color variants of extensions have a very wide range. Standard and most common - black, it is most suitable for dark-haired girls.
Red and blondes should prefer brown shades, they look gentler and soften their facial features.
You can create an original image by using eyelashes of different bright colors.
The purpose of building
For the purposes of use, extensible eyelashes can be divided into the following types:
- For everyday wear( classic) .For this option, choose eyelashes that are closest to natural, that is, medium-sized hairs and natural colors. The upper eyelid is formed only in the outer corners of the eyes, so the look becomes more expressive, and the eyes visually increase. Eyelashes in the lower eyelid do not grow.
- For special occasions .Choose long eyelashes of more vivid colors, which form the upper eyelid completely. In the lower eyelid, eyelashes are increased depending on the image and desire of the client.
- For stage images .Usually the longest hairs of bright colors are used. In this case, eyelashes can be supplemented with rhinestones, feathers or gold dust.
- At sea .For such cases, the most resistant adhesive and materials are used, which do not lose quality under the influence of ultraviolet rays and in contact with salt water.
Considering personal preferences technology capacity, thickness, bending length and the selected eyelashes, resulting in procedures can achieve different effects:
- natural - eyelashes size coincide with these;
- puppet - long cilia decorated all the upper eyelid, on the lower lashes as Naroscheny but short length;
- squirrel - very long eyelashes extruded at the edge of the eyelid;
- fox - longer hairs are located on the outer corner of the century;
- rarefied - short and long cilia alternate with each other in a certain order;
- glamorous 2D and 3D - each natural eyelash glued two( 2D) or three( 3D) artificial, but very thin and light.
Our own cilia completely replaced for 60-90 days. Congenital eyelashes and glue make the natural heavier and they start falling out more often, so it's aesthetically right to make correction once a month.
The correction procedure consists in the fact that the wizard adds cilia in the spaces of spaces or, at the request of the client, can change the effect. If the eyelashes are stained with ink during the socks, they all need to be completely changed.
Before proceeding to correction, the master must necessarily inquire about the inconveniences and sensations during the period of wearing artificial eyelashes. Then you should discuss the upcoming correction and if you want to make adjustments to the design.
First, the master combs the eyelashes and removes those that may fall out soon. Then degreases and cleanses the cilia, and after that starts to form a new design.
The correction procedure lasts about an hour.
During the wearing of artificial eyelashes, your own slightly weakened and in need of special care. Therefore, at own will or if there is no possibility to get on correction it is possible to make a small break.
Within 2 months, the natural cilia will be updated, and the artificial ones will completely fall out. During this time, strengthen your own eyelashes will help rubbing castor oil.