What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is one of the methods of alternative cosmetology. To begin with, to understand what cosmetic problems it solves, it is worthwhile to understand what mesotherapy is. Under the name of this procedure is meant the introduction of injections of vitaminized "cocktails" under the skin. This method appeared as early as 1958 in France and was introduced into practice by the physician Michel Pistor.
- essence of the procedure
- Cosmetic preparations
procedures essence of this method is that under the skin with the help ofA small needle is injected with vitamin preparations( nucleic acids, minerals).
The injection is not deep( 0.5 to 4 mm), the size of the needle does not injure the skin, and the substances themselves concentrate in the area of the injection zone. The procedure allows the cosmetologist to work with delicate and hard-to-treat places. The possibility of vascular damage during mesotherapy
is very low.
The session lasts about half an hour. Before proceeding to the procedure, the cosmetologist recognizes the presence of diseases in the patient, diagnoses, reports possible side effects, makes a test for an allergic reaction to the shoulder. The skin is disinfected, if desired, an anesthetic cream is applied, then the injections are carried out.
Depending on the diagnosis, the course may be comprised of 5 to 10 procedures, repeated every 7 days( sometimes one time for two weeks).To achieve a lasting effect, the procedure must be repeated once or twice a month. Repeat the course is not earlier than six months, in some cases - a year.
This procedure performed by a qualified beautician is completely safe.
may be combined with cosmetic procedures - peelings, microdermabrasion, contour and injecting operations that are performed by other agents( e.g., Botox).
By the method of administration procedure is divided into:
- manual'nuyu( drug administered with a syringe and needle),
- mechanical( input using the pistol - mezoinzhektora mesotherapeutic with needles),
Note masks recipes facial http://woman-l.ru/recepty-masok-dlya-lica-s-zhelatinom-ot-morshhin-i-ix-poleznye-svojstva/ gelatin of wrinkles and theiruseful properties
types There are several types of mesotherapy:
- Fractional mesotherapy. Injections are made into deep layers of the skin and in certain places. As a result of this procedure, the process of skin regeneration is accelerated, elastin production is stimulated.
- Needle-free mesotherapy. The essence is that the substances in the skin come through the impulses that the device creates. The advantage is the absence of side effects and the rehabilitation period.
- Oxygen mesotherapy. Vitamin substances in the skin are injected through the oxygen flow.
- Ultrasound mesotherapy. Ultrasonic vibrations inject the medicinal substances under the skin.
According to the application procedure are classified into:
- Mesotherapy face. At the same time, skin color and blood circulation improve, deep moistening takes place, capillary walls are strengthened. The contour of the face is tightened. The most popular is mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy for weight loss. With its help, all kinds of aesthetic drawbacks of the figure are eliminated. The procedure improves blood circulation in problem areas, and also stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
- Mesotherapy of scalp. During the procedure, useful substances come directly to the hair follicles, which leads to stimulation and acceleration of hair growth, the duration of their life.
- Mesotherapy of acne. At the same time, the sebaceous glands normalize and the pores become narrower. Eliminates acne and scars after them.
- Mesotherapy of scars. Using the procedure, scars and scars of any complexity, skin stretches on any part of the body and their prevention are removed.
All preparations that are used in the procedure are divided into:
- The main drugs that have a directed effect on a specific problem and the cause of its occurrence.
- Auxiliary drugs that go as a supplement to the main drugs to improve blood circulation.
drugs( "cocktails") for mesotherapy is also divided into two types - homeopathic and allopathic.
Homeopathic preparations in cosmetology are rarely used, as they do not have a strong concentration of substances. These drugs rarely cause side reactions and addictions.
Allopathic drugs contain high concentrations of natural and synthetic components( vitamins, vasodilator substances lipolitiki).
terms of composition, degree of impact and origin of the substance for mesotherapy are:
- plant-based extracts. They are safe and effective in work. These include extracts of chamomile and ginkgo biloba.
- Preparations based on animal products. They are used to improve the elasticity of the skin. Presented by collagen and elastin.
- Minerals. These are salts of macro- and microelements( phosphorus, sulfur, zinc).Widely used to solve various skin problems.
- Vitamins. Have an antioxidant effect, improve the appearance of the skin. Vitamins A, B, E, C, P are applied.
- Synthesized preparations. These compounds are obtained by artificial way, which perfectly moisturize the skin. A bright representative is hyaluronic acid.
- Organic acids. Contribute to skin regeneration. Presented by glycolic and pyruvic acid.
- Medicinal products. Have a curative effect. They are used in rare cases.
Read also about how http://woman-l.ru/kak-uvlazhnit-kozhu-lica-v-domashnix-usloviyax/ moisturize skin at home
Injection mesotherapy face eliminates virtually allvisual skin problems:
- acne and scars after,
- second chin,
- cellulite any stage,
- hair loss.
Mesotherapy is also assigned to prepare the skin for plastic surgery and accelerate the rehabilitation process after them.
- exacerbation of chronic diseases,
- autoimmune diseases,
- chronic infections,
- holding anticoagulation therapy and / ordesagregants, photosensitizing agents,
- blood clotting disorders( hemophilia),
- tendency to form keloids,
- pregnancy, lactation and menstruation,
- cardiovascular problems and the presence of a pacemaker,
- renal failure, nephropathy,
- individual intolerance, needle fear,
- age to 18 years.
- Infectious inflammatory processes of the skin, including herpetic eruptions,
- laser peel performed less than 1 month ago,
- median chemical peel performed less than 2 weeks ago,
- any skin lesions.
A number of side effects are possible with the procedure.
- Hematomas. Appear in case of deep needle insertion, poor blood coagulability, with increased vessel fragility.
- Necrosis. At the injection site, papules or tubercles are first formed, then they are filled with pus. Without treatment, they grow into scars. Occur if the drug has an irritant, vasoconstrictive or toxic effect. Appear also in the case of an error cosmetician: the introduction of the needle at a great depth, insufficient disinfection of the skin and instruments, a large dose of the drug, introduced in one place.
- Allergic reactions. Skin reaction, manifested in the form of edema and blisters, accompanied by itching( immediate reaction).May lead to anaphylactic shock. The delayed reaction is expressed by allergic dermatitis, which makes itself felt in a few days.
- Erites. Redness in the place of injection of needles. Often the usual reaction of the skin and quickly passes.
Oksana, Moscow, 52 years:
"For several years I suffer from wrinkles around the eyes. I decided to try to eliminate them with mesotherapy. I completed the full course, the visible effect appeared immediately after the first procedure. The wrinkles are completely gone, the skin has noticeably been rejuvenated. More than a year I'm doing the procedure just to maintain the effect. "
Maria, Krasnoyarsk, 27 years old:
"After pregnancy I encountered a common problem - stretch marks. Long tried to eliminate them at home, but nothing helped. My friend advised me to take a course of mesotherapy. Ten procedures of acupuncture - and skin defects on the abdomen, as it was not. "