How to choose and wear a bandage for pregnant women
Waiting baby -This is a joyful and long-awaited event in the life of each married couple. With the increase in the length of the tummy the woman becomes more and more, which causes her discomfort, causes heaviness and pain in the lower back. And then it's time for a prenatal bandage. This article will help you to find out what kind of adaptation, what it is and how it should be worn.
What is the shroud, what are its main functions
This is a special belt that supports the belly. He does not squeeze it and even helps the future baby to take the necessary position in the uterus.
- The device does not allow the abdomen to fall prematurely, thereby ensuring the bearing of the fetus before the set time.
- A quality and properly selected bandage removes the feeling of fatigue, heaviness in the legs and throughout th
- Regularly wearing a belt, you can get rid of back pain and avoid the formation of stretch marks.
- The bandage effectively helps to cope with the increasing pain during long walks in the fresh air.
- Using a bandage after giving birth helps to restore the figure faster and return to its previous form. However, do not forget about special exercises that help maintain muscle tone.
Functions of the bandage for pregnant women.
Kinds of bandages
Quality belts are made from "breathing" material, it is also called "second skin".They fully comply with all hygiene requirements and norms. The most popular products were from Germany and Great Britain. In these countries, a special manufacture for the manufacture of products for pregnant women has been created. The product has excellent quality and design, but also a high price.
When buying, it is important to pay attention to the functionality of the belt and the task before it - to effectively support the stomach.
- Belt-bandage. The most popular model in the form of elastic tape. It is equipped with three additional valves, which allow you to adjust the belt without removing it. You can put it on as if lying or standing, on your underwear. The bandage is fixed in the lower part of the abdomen, so it holds the uterus in the necessary position and does not put pressure on the baby. The big plus of this kind is that it does not completely cover the stomach, which provides comfort to the future mother on hot days.
- Knitted panties. The device is equipped with retaining inserts in front and behind. It must be worn strictly in a recumbent position in order to correctly distribute the pressure. It is necessary to wear it instead of underwear, so it must be washed daily, which complicates the process of continuous wearing. As a rule, pregnant women buy several items of this kind.
- Combined bandage. It can be worn both before and after childbirth. It is made of rubberized material and has the shape of a belt, on one side it is wider, and on the other - narrow. During pregnancy, the wide part effectively keeps the muscles of the back, narrow - supports the abdomen. After giving birth, the belt needs to be deployed, the wide part will hold the stomach and help the figure recover faster. Future moms are buying this option to save money.
How to choose and wear a prenatal bandage
Buy a bandage is only in specialized stores. In them, the consultant will give the buyer due attention and help to choose the right size and tell how to properly wear the bandage.
It is important to know that the size of the bandages-belts fully corresponds to the sizes that were before the woman's pregnancy.
Each shroud comes with a step-by-step instruction, which is worth paying attention to, wearing the belt for the first time. But the most important indicator is the personal comfort of a woman. Observing all the recommendations for the proper wearing of a prenatal bandage, the expectant mother will not harm the baby in any way. She will help him to take the right position and ease his pain.
But how to determine if the bandage is correctly worn? To do this, pay special attention to the following points:
- It should be under the belly, abut the hips, grasping the pubic bone, and support the lower back.
- As already mentioned, he should not put pressure on his stomach.
- At the same time, it should not be lowered too low, so it will not be of any use to it.
Buying a belt, it's important to try it on. Although all the models are similar to each other, all the same each manufacturer tries to stand out. You need not hesitate to try on different bandages, until the future mother will find a completely comfortable option.
How to wear:
- The main rule for wearing a belt: it should not press on the belly.
- It is not recommended to wear it all day, and in case of a child's anxiety, it should be removed immediately. Experts recommend wearing a bandage 3 hours a day.
- If you have severe back pain, you can increase your socks, but you should always take a break of 30 minutes every 3 hours.
Indications and contraindications for the use of the
Belt for 22-25 weeks of pregnancy a woman begins to feel discomfort due to a growing abdomen. It is at this point that you need to use a bandage that will help ease the situation. There are a number of indications on which the girl just needs to wear this device:
- an energetic way of life;
- pain in the lower back and osteochondrosis;
- painful sensations in the lower extremities, varicose veins;
- warning of the appearance of stretch marks;
- for multiple pregnancies;
- during repeated pregnancies, as the abdominal wall is more stretched;
- weakened abdominal and pelvic muscles;
- for certain types of obstetric pathologies;
- in order to avoid premature birth.
There are almost no contraindications to the wearing of the bandage during pregnancy. However, a consultation with a gynecologist is recommended. It is the doctor who leads the pregnancy that can help in this matter. He will sensibly assess the course of pregnancy and the situation of a woman. Experts disagree on the expediency of using a bandage. But every woman in the position can try on a bandage and understand how comfortable it is for him and whether she needs it at all.
A bandage for women in position is a necessary and useful thing. It effectively supports and fixes the abdominal muscles, relieves pain in the lower back, reduces pain in time walking. These functions of the belt perform qualitatively and effectively, if only it is perfectly matched, correctly worn and adjusted.
If there are no contraindications, then the belt can be worn every day until the birth itself. The time of wearing will help to determine the doctor, but the choice of the belt falls on the shoulders of the future mummy.
Bandage for pregnant women: how to wear, which one to choose?
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BANDAGE RIGHT.BANDAGE FOR PREGNANCY AS A CORRECT CLOTHING AND WEARING A BANDAGE
Choosing the right Bandage for pregnant women, childbirth. Councils, recommendations, reviews.