Easter cake on sour cream or milk: the best recipes
A delicate and melting Easter cake in your mouth is a real decoration of the festive table. Many mistresses try to make it easy and airy, because such a delicacy does not cause heaviness in the stomach. For those who are not enthusiastic about baking, you will have to taste cake on sour cream. Cooking it is simple and fast. The dish turns out to be gentle and having a pleasant aroma.
Easter cake on sour cream, the most popular recipe
To make the baking not monotonous, the housewives add dried fruits, colorful candied fruits, decorate with powder. But the main advantage and difference of this cake is its soft and airy dough. This dish is sure to please all guests.
- milk - 300 ml;
- dry yeast - 11 g;
sour cream 15% fat
- sand sugar - 200 g;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- sour cream 15% fat content - 250 g;
- margarine( can be replaced with butter) - 150 g;
- vanillin to taste;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- flour - 700 g.
For glaze it is necessary to take:
- lemon juice - 3 tsp;
- powdered sugar - 200 g;
- egg white.
- powdered sugar - 200-300 g;
- optional food coloring;
- orange juice - 3 tbsp. Spoons.
- Pre-extract from the refrigerator margarine or butter. Leave on the table at room temperature.
- It is necessary to prepare a spoon. To do this, slightly warm the milk and dissolve yeast in it. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 250 g of flour. Thoroughly mix everything until smooth, smooth consistency without lumps. Cover with a dry clean cloth and put in a warm place.
The mass soon increases in size. Bubbles appear on its surface. This means that the opara is ready. The process takes about 40 minutes.
- Mix the eggs with sugar, add the mixture to the sponge. Connect with sour cream.
- Thoroughly sift the flour, remove the debris. Next, prepare the dough. Flour is added to it very gradually, otherwise it will not be possible to achieve lightness and splendor. To the hands of the dough is not sticky, it is recommended to lubricate them with vegetable oil.
- To stir the dough should be long. The prepared mass is covered with a towel and left to approach in a warm, but not too hot place. After it has risen, it is crushed and covered with a food film. Then clean in the refrigerator. The dough should be good again.
- It's better to knead mass from the evening and leave it in the fridge for the night.
- Prepare forms for cakes. You need to grease them with sunflower oil, sprinkle the sides with flour, and lay the bottom with paper. If the shape is made of cardboard or thin paper, you do not need to do anything with it.
- Gently spread the dough. Do not fill out the form to the end.
- Kulichi cover with a dry napkin and leave to go. The mass should rise to the edges of the mold.
- Products bake in the oven. It is preheated to 160 degrees. The temperature depends on the size of the baking. Check the readiness with a stick and fork. If suddenly the inside of the baking was damp, it is recommended to cover it with foil and put it back in the oven.
- For protein glaze it is necessary to beat well with a mixer protein. Add a little sugar powder and again mix thoroughly with a mixer. Add lemon juice here.
- The resultant mass is applied to the finished baking.
- For citrus glaze pour the juice into a container, add 200 g of powdered sugar, stir well. It is necessary to gently mix the whole mass, adding the remaining powder to it. As a result, the liquid should acquire a yellowish shade. Carefully apply from above. Leave it to dry. Delicious cake on sour cream is ready.
Recipe for a cake with sour cream and raisins
A dish with dried fruits and bright candied fruits like little children. They are attracted by sweet raisins and colorful tasty pieces. The cake is light, bright and very pleasant to the taste. Thanks to sour cream it is airy, and because of vanillin it is aromatic.
- flour - 700-900 g;
- milk - 300 ml;
- yeast raw( you can take any) - 50 g;
- sour cream - 250 g;
- butter - 100-150 g;
- granulated sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- vanilla sugar - one sachet. You can take a stick of vanilla;
- raisins, prunes or candied fruits - half glass.
Lightly heat the milk in the fire with
- .It should be enough, but not very hot.
- In milk add yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add approximately 250 g of flour and carefully stir the entire mass.
- Cover with a napkin and put in a warm place. Wait for the increase in gums.
- Eggs and sugar whip. Mix and add to the finished gum vanillin, eggs.
- Stir with softened oil. Connect with sour cream.
- Knead the dough. Cover it with a towel and leave to go.
- Within 30-40 minutes the mass should rise.
Raisins should be rinsed thoroughly several times and softened. Candied fruits are also subject to processing. After that, they can be added to the dough and left to rise again.
- Lubricate the finished molds for Easter cakes with oil and fill with a test for one third. Allow to rise, and then put in a preheated oven. First it can be heated up to 100 degrees, and then to 180. Check the readiness of baking with a toothpick or a wooden stick. If it is dry, the dish is ready.
- Decorate with a glaze, as in the previous recipe, or a ready-made powder. You can use pieces of fruit.
Easter cake with cognac - fast and delicious dessert
The recipe for a cake with cognac is little known, but it was prepared by our grandmothers. Many people are confused by this strange combination. However, it is cognac that gives the bake a delicate aroma. During cooking, alcohol is lost. Add cognac in two ways. You can immediately pour it into the dough, and you can soak dried apricots or raisins in it.
Experienced housewives advise, in addition to cognac, to add a lemon or orange peel to the prepared dough. A pleasant aroma gives and vanillin.
- flour - 700 g;
- butter - 400 g;
- a glass of milk;
- vanillin package;
- a pinch of salt;
- one and a half cups of sugar;
- peeled halves of lemon;
- 4 eggs;
- yeast - 50 g;
- 2 tbsp. Spoons of cognac.
- Warm the milk over a low heat. Add yeast there.
- Flour the flour thoroughly through a sieve and mix half with milk.
- All well mixed and put in a warm place for 60 minutes.
- Separately, soften the butter, mix it with sugar, egg yolks and proteins.
- You can mix the dough with the resulting egg-sugar mixture. Add salt, to taste vanillin, the rest of the flour.
Stir the dough until bubbles are produced. Then take him to a warm place for three hours.
- Add the remaining ingredients: cognac, zest. All carefully spread out on greased with vegetable oil forms. Carefully insert a ray into the middle of the product. This will allow the cake to rise evenly.
- In the baking process, the beams are removed and the readiness of the product is determined with the help of baking. If it's raw, then the baking is not ready yet. Beat the remaining yolk and milk. Lubricate the cakes. Then their surface will be rosy and shiny. Bake for an hour.
Sometimes in the baking process the middle remains moist and the surface burns. It is recommended to cover the baking with damp paper.
It is better not to save on flour: it is thanks to it that the cake is obtained fluffy and airy. It is recommended to use only high quality flour. It must be carefully sifted.
Yolks and proteins are always separated from each other. Beating them should be white.
Cake with cottage cheese: a delicious and quick recipe in the multivariate
Not all women have enough time before Easter. Nobody canceled working weekdays, and things about the house take a lot of energy. To help in such cases comes the multivarker. Many women with pleasure use it not only for the first and second dishes, but also for baking. Prepare in this way, and Easter cake. Here is a recipe for an unusual delicious and quick baking with candied fruits.
- 5% curd - 200 g;
- quick-dissolving yeast - 9 g;
- warm, warmed milk - 100 ml;
- 3 eggs, one of the proteins will be used for glaze;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- slightly salt;
- flour - 500 g;
- packing of vanillin;
- small packet of candied fruit - 200 g.
- Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm milk. Add sugar to taste and about 3 tbsp. Spoons of flour. Leave in a warm place for half an hour.
- Take two protein and 100 grams of sugar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer.
- Three egg yolks are added to the prepared spoon. Preliminary they should be whipped together with sugar and salt. There it is necessary to add cottage cheese and softened butter. All thoroughly and long stir.
- Now connect the mass with the sugar-protein mixture. The part needs to be left on the icing.
- Gently stir and start kneading a gentle dough. Then it is put in a deep container and cleaned for an hour.
- After about 40 minutes, the dough will be ready. Now you need to crumple it and add candied fruit.
- Put the whole mass in the multivark, close, turn on the heating mode for 10-15 minutes. About 40-45 minutes the dough will rise. Now you can turn on the "Baking" mode for an hour.
After the multivark signal, add the mode for another 30 minutes.
- Do not open the lid, otherwise the dough will fall. Then the signal should sip once again. Now you should let the cake cool down slightly. Then you can turn it on a dry clean towel.
- Finish the finished product from the top with the remaining glaze. Decorate with a ready-made powder. Fast and delicious cake is ready.
How to cook an Easter cake in the multivarque Polaris - video:
- You can add cognac and vodka to the cake. Formerly popular was the recipe for cake with vodka in the form of a ring. Here you need a special shape with a hole in the middle.
- Many housewives depart from the standard recipe and come up with their own variations. So there were cakes with cream, orange candied lobules, gelatin. It is always pleasant to create such masterpieces.
- You can get airy and lush baking with a baking powder. It will take a little, only 10 g. The baking powder is mixed with flour. It is thanks to him that the cake is easy.
- Dried fruits should not just be washed, but also softened. To do this, they are poured with boiling water for a few minutes. They become soft and sweet. It is better to cut large candied fruits into small pieces.
Gentle and pleasant taste of cake with sour cream is a favorite treat for many. Soft weightless dough, pleasant aroma, candied fruits and dried fruits will please both adults and children. And those who do not have enough time, can cook a delicious cake in the multivark.