Easter cottage cheese with condensed milk: recipes for the holiday
Light holiday Easter means having some obligatory dishes on the table. One of them is cottage cheese Easter. Each hostess wants to surprise the guests with a new unusual version of this delicious dish. Very popular and loved by many Easter with condensed milk. It's easy to cook, but it tastes like a sweet and sweet dessert.
Curd pasta with condensed milk. The simplest recipe for
. She will definitely like sweet tooth. It looks like a slightly melted ice cream with a delicate caramel syrup. It is better to cook in families with young children. They will be delighted with this dessert.
- raisins - 2 tsp;
- regular or boiled condensed milk - 1 can;
- sour cream 20% fat co
ntent - 500 ml;
- boiled egg yolks - 2 pieces;
- butter - 150 g;
- sachet of vanillin;
- cottage cheese - 800
condensed milk Vanilla
boiled chicken egg yolks
guided by a given amount recommended in the following recipes below.
- Wipe the curd through a sieve. It is possible to pass several times through a meat grinder. Cottage cheese should become a thick mass without lumps.
- Boiled chicken yolks are rubbed on a very shallow grater. You can use a special egg.
- Thoroughly wash raisins, remove all debris and bad berries. Pour boiling water. Ready steamed raisins to dry on a paper towel.
- Mix sour cream, crumbly yolk, cottage cheese mass. Lightly soften butter.
- .Melt it is not necessary. Mix with the resulting mass. Add vanillin and condensed milk.
- Mix with raisins at the end. Stir still several times. Must turn out a thick and delicate mass of beige color.
- Take gauze and fold it in half several times. The fabric should be tight and with small holes.
- Prepare a form for Easter. It can be bought at the store. If you do not have one at hand, you can use improvised tools, for example, a plastic dish for the first course.
- Make small holes in the form to drain the serum. That's why it is recommended to use plastic products, because they are easy to pierce.
- Billet wash, dry and lay inside the folded gauze.
- Fill with the received mass.
- The edges of the gauze wrap inside. Top with a jar of water.
- The mold itself needs to be placed in a deep container and put into the refrigerator. There, the dish should be kept for about 10 hours. Serum should be monitored and periodically drained.
- After the set time, the gauze is removed, the mass is laid out on the plate. Now the Easter can be decorated with shavings of grated chocolate.
Important tip! Curd is better to take home. He should not be sour and lumpy. Ideal and its own sour cream, then butter can not be used at all.
Easter from condensed milk with candied fruits
Before the holiday, every woman has a lot of trouble: you need to prepare the necessary dishes, clean everything and decorate for the reception of guests. If time is pressing, a simple but very delicious recipe with condensed milk and candied fruits will help out. Many mistresses adore him: Easter pleases with pleasant taste and never lingers on the table.
- curd - 800 g;
- butter - 150 g;
- 2 cans of condensed milk;
- ready-made candied fruits( sold in stores), they can be made by yourself.
- Wipe all the cottage cheese with a sieve or mix well.
- Butter the first freeze, and then rub on a fine grater.
- Mix in a single mass cottage cheese, condensed milk and butter. Stir until a thick, uniform mass is obtained.
- Add the resulting mixture of candied fruits, sugar and vanillin to taste.
- Prepare gauze and colander. Put there the mass received, cover the remaining gauze on top.
- Put a jar of water, and under a colander - capacity for whey. To hide in a refrigerator.
- If time permits, leave for 8-12 hours. If it does not exist, you can limit yourself to 5 hours.
- Before loading the table, the load is removed, and the mass is spread on the plate. Decorate the dish with candied fruits or dried fruit.
Advice. If you can not get a good quality curd, you can do with the finished curd mass. It is more fatty and high-calorie, but Easter does not require much time for cooking. This option is done without the addition of sugar and butter, do not abuse and condensed milk: the curd mass and so very sweet.
Curd pasta with condensed milk and dried fruits. Recipe without raw eggs
If easter is done for the first time, you can pay attention to this recipe. It will work out perfectly even for those who do not like to stand by the stove. The option is designed for those who do not favor raw eggs in dessert.
- sour cream - 500 g;
- curd - 800;
- evaporated milk - 1 can;
- oil - 150 g;
- vanilla sugar;Candies or dried fruit;Ready-made edible ornaments.
- Butter should be melt. This can be done with a microwave oven.
- Take a deep container. There, put cottage cheese, creamy melted butter, sour cream, add vanillin.
- Stir the whole mass with a fork. Then again, stop using an immersion blender. An alternative is a sieve or a meat grinder, but it is the blender that creates a delicate and mouth-watering dish.
- Prepare candied fruits or dried fruits. The latter should be cut into small pieces. This is especially true for dried apricots, dates and prunes.
- Connect to the main body.
- Stir the dish with a spoon until a thick, uniform consistency is obtained. The dish should be a bit thin.
- Prepare the form and gauze, put Easter there, put a jar of water on top.
- Send to the refrigerator and cover with a press. Leave for 12 hours. After you get it and put it on the plate.
- The ready dish can be decorated. Suitable as the remains of dried fruits and candied fruits, as well as edible powders. Easter is ready.
Recipe for curdled Easter with condensed milk and fruit
This option turns out to be very sweet, so it's better to use sugar at a minimum. The dish satisfies hunger well.
For decoration, it is better to take apples, pears or bananas.
- home-made curds 800 g;
- butter 150 g;
- half a can of condensed milk;
- one glass of sour cream;
- The first steps are similar to the steps from the previous recipes: wipe with a sieve or whip with a blender cottage cheese.
- Grind sugar in powder, add it together with sour cream to the resulting curd mixture. Add vanillin and condensed milk. Stir everything until a homogeneous, thick consistency is obtained. Put in the pasochnitsu, from above put oppression and put in the refrigerator.
- After a few hours, remove and shift to a plate.
- Cut apples and bananas into small pieces. Put them a dish on top or around the edges.
Pasochnitsa - a special container, thanks to which the cottage cheese Easter gets its shape. If such a product is not at hand, you can use deep plates or cut plastic bottles.
An alternative to using the Pasochrona is the use of gelatin. Thanks to it, the mass thickens and acquires a clear shape.
simple recipe delicate Easter with condensed milk
before the feast, many women go shopping, check their home reserves the presence of all necessary products and ingredients. The next option is great for the busiest. You can use both your own home-made curd, and the finished curd mass. It is not necessary to purchase a special pasochnitsu, fit plates and containers of a suitable shape.
- dry curd without whey or ready-made weight 800 g;
- butter 150 g;
- sour cream 500 g;
- condensed milk of 1 can;Raisins or dried apricots;
- Rinse the cottage cheese through a sieve. The prepared weight must be carefully kneaded and well-disturbed.
- Remove from refrigerator and leave to melt when room temperature oil. Special melting is optional.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, condensed milk. Sugar and vanillin are added to taste.
- If the curd mass was used as a basis, you can mix everything thoroughly and put it in the mold immediately. If Easter is prepared from natural cottage cheese, the whole mass is placed in the pasochnitsu.
- The inside is lined with food film. It is recommended to leave the edges hanging down.
- Close the entire mass with a film, place the load on top and put it in the refrigerator for the night.
In the morning, get it and put it on the dish. If desired, decorate.
Women who have extensive experience in the preparation of curd delicious Easter, give the following advice:
- to dish can be easily removed from the pasochnitsy recommended to slightly moisten the gauze.
- Dried fruits should not just be washed well, but carefully roasted and peeled. Otherwise, the dish will get dry debris, which is often found in dried fruits.
- You can flavor the dessert with a citrus peel.
- Best suitable for Easter thick and fatty sour cream. To make it not too wet, it is recommended to wrap it in cheesecloth and hang it to make the glass serum.
- It is better to keep the Easter in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. Experienced housewives advise preparing a dish the day before.
- A nice variant with nuts is pleasant. It is necessary to take almond kernels, pour boiling water and leave for half an hour. Then the peel will be easy to remove.
Easter with condensed milk is a delicious and delicate dessert, loved by both children and adults. Many women bravely improvise, creating all new interesting variations of such a dish.
Chocolate Easter cottage cheese( Recipes of Easy Cook)
Curd Easter [Recipes Bon Appetit]
Video recipe: Curd Easter