Pisanka is one of the most complex Easter Paintings that is made with the help of hot wax on an egg. For Christianity, it symbolizes the infinity of being and a new life.
Make the eggs in the following way:
- Eggs are pre-washed in warm water with the addition of a small amount of table salt. Then they are soaked in an acetic solution and dried.
- Easter eggs are painted with a special wooden stick with a metal tip inserted with a pointed end.
- Natural beeswax is melted in a water bath. You can use a burning candle.
- With the help of hot wax, a pattern is applied to the surface of the egg, and then it is dyed in the desired color.
- At the end of the work, the wax is carefully removed.
As can be seen from the above, the process of creating pysanki is quite complicated. It is difficult to implement without proper training, certain knowledge and skills. Fortunately, gift Easter eggs with traditional symbolic painting can be ordered from professional masters or purchased in the finished form in the store.
Pisanka can be made both on natural raw eggs, and on wood. To beautifully present it, the pysanka is placed on a special wooden stand.
Gift Easter cakes
One of the traditional Easter gifts is Easter cake. To make it look festive and presentable, it can be decorated with snow-white fondant, and from above with the help of food colors of various colors to put symbolic patterns or images on religious themes.
Easter cake can be installed on a special stand. You can add this gift to beautiful pisanky, made by yourself or purchased in the store. It is desirable to consecrate a cake in the church so that the gift becomes more valuable and has become sacred.
It will be very interesting to look Easter from sweets. Such a gift will appeal to the children first. You can make it as follows:
- Take a small straw basket of yellow without a handle, decorate it with corrugated paper and decorative ribbons.
- Inside the basket put the candy in colorful wrappers.
- The top can be decorated with fresh flowers or embroidered traditional symbols with linen napkins.
- Sweet and beautiful gift is ready!
Easter gifts for the youngest
In addition to the Easter cake made from chocolates, there are other options for Easter gifts for children. Among them:
- Toy Easter rabbit. He can put pysanka, painted by a skilled craftsman.
- Basket with Easter eggs and various sweets. It can be filled with Easter eggs, made of milk chocolate and painted with colorful fondant.
- Easter chicken made from real flowers. Such a gift will suit a tender and romantic girl. In addition to it you can present pysanka, a small Easter cake and various sweets.
- A book with children's stories on religious topics. This gift can be given to a child who likes to read and is interested in religion.
- As an interesting idea of the Easter gift for the child will serve the Easter tree, decorated with various attributes of this holiday, made of chocolate or marmalade. Such a gift will cause real enthusiasm for the child. The tree can be decorated with chocolate Easter bunnies, chickens, eggs, pysankas, etc.
- Gifts from chocolates for Easter, for example, you can make a magnificent bouquet of sweets. To do this you will need candy, candy, bright corrugated paper and tape. Make a kind of envelope from paper, inside which place sweets. Paper fasten the tape, tied it with an elegant bow. Such a gift can also be decorated with fresh flowers.
You can discuss various ideas for Easter with children. Due to their spontaneity and vivid imagination, they can provide you with interesting options.
Animal figurines as a gift
Easter is often presented with one of the symbolic figures of animals for this holiday, which can be made of wood, clay, cardboard, textiles, crystal, metal and other materials. A gift in the form of a symbolic animal is one of the most interesting Easter ideas.
So, what symbolic values carry the following Easter animals:
- Chickens and chickens are a symbol of the beginning of a new life. Roosters are a symbol of light and the Sun.
- Swans, doves and turtledoves are a symbol of fidelity and mutual love.
- Storks are a symbol of the birth of a new life.
- The cuckoo is a symbol of longevity.
- Rabbit - a symbol of abundance and abundance.
- The lamb is a symbol of abundance and prosperity in the house.
- Swallow is a symbol of spring.
- A goat is a symbol of fertility.
Often in addition to such a gift give horseshoes for luck and luck, as well as bells that symbolize the renewal and awakening of a new life.
What to give for Easter to parents
As you know, most children have a vivid imagination, which they show in almost all areas of their lives. It is usually not difficult for a child to think of what to give to his parents.
However, on Easter, traditional gifts are not suitable, since the presents must correspond to the religious spirit of the holiday. Therefore, when choosing the right Easter gift, children sometimes need advice and some help.
Let's look at the most interesting ideas that you can give to your parents:
- The best option will be your own painted Easter eggs. The painting can be made both on boiled eggs, and on a model. For this you can use both natural and synthetic paints. A gift made by the hands of a child will be of great value in the eyes of the parents.
- Older children can bake an Easter cake on their own, decorate it with sweet, flowers from mastic and other edible ornaments. You can put the cake in a beautiful basket decorated with dry straw, willow twigs and fresh flowers.
- Parents can be presented with a beautiful postcard. To produce it, you will need cardboard, ribbons, beads and dried flowers. First, you need to cut out the form of the postcard, then from the cardboard make an oval in the shape of an Easter egg and decorate it. Having attached the Easter egg to the postcard, decorate the rest of your gift with ribbons, pieces of lace, beads and dried flowers.
- Quite an an interesting Easter idea will be violets or pansies, planted in the shell of a chicken egg. The shell can be painted in a beautiful and delicate color or decorated with a painting. Inside the shell put a small amount of land and drop flowers there. From above, the ground can be covered with moss. Similar compositions put on a beautiful stand or put in a wicker basket.
- A large bouquet composed of dried flowers and willow twigs. He will stay in the house for a long time and will enjoy his delicate and pleasant aroma for a long time.
- Adult children can please their parents with their own cooked pastries, various amulets, icons and the Bible. And, of course, the joy of the parents will cause the care and attention received from their children.
Easter gifts with own hands
It's best to make presents for Easter by yourself. In this case, you can put in them a particle of your soul and good intentions.
In addition, the process of making a gift will allow you to realize your ideas and use your own creative abilities.
Let's look at a few Easter ideas with his own hands:
- If you can sew or knit, you can make a small figure of a traditional animal Easter:.. A rabbit, rooster, lamb, chicken, etc. The form of these animals can doA heating pad on the kettle, a mat, a pillow for sleeping, a pad for needles, etc. Figures can also be made from wool using felting techniques.
- Easter basket made of twigs of trees, dry grass, moss and flowers.
- With the help of dry twigs, moss, twigs and fresh flowers you can make a beautiful Easter wreath that will decorate absolutely any interior.
- An Easter tree that can be made from branches of shrubs with leaves. As decorations, use Easter eggs, beautiful ribbons, figurines of rabbits and chickens.
- tablecloth and napkins with embroidered cross-stitch or embroidery logo. Such gifts are always made with love and good intentions. They can depict those symbols that bring prosperity and love to the house of the people they are given.
- Images of angels, decorated with bells and flowers.
- Composition from willow twigs. To create it, take a shallow bowl and fill it with earth. Top the ground with moss, dry grass or smooth pebbles. Take a few branches of willows and circle them into the ground. Top the twigs with a beautiful ribbon. In the middle of the composition place the Easter egg or Easter cake.
Particularly popular Easter gift baskets.
Prepare them yourself, or buy ready-made in one of the souvenir shops in your city, or on the Internet.
The composition Easter kits may include the following attributes:
- Figures Easter animals: rabbits, birds, chickens, sheep, chickens, cocks, etc. They can be made from various materials( wood, textiles, stone, metal and..Etc.), fresh flowers and even from chocolate.
- Artfully executed pysanka.
- Embroidered wipes.
- Easter cakes.
- Herbal tea.
- Ginger biscuits.
- Jem, medicinal honey or jam.
- Figurines of angels, bells, amulets.
- Various sweets.
kits can be packaged in a gift box or in a beautiful wicker basket. They can be supplemented with a small bouquet of spring flowers tied with a beautiful ribbon.
We have considered only the most popular gift ideas for Easter. In fact, there are many more. When choosing a gift, it is necessary to pay attention to it to answer the theme of the holiday and contain a certain symbolism. In addition, he must necessarily be chosen with a soul and sincere feeling.
Easter decor with their own hands DIY Gift Ideas Easter eggs decorate the room Paint
Ideas Easter Gift in Your Lotto lottery ticketson March 27
Gift for Easter with their hands crafts Easter Egg Decoupage easy egg craft ideas!