How to fall asleep at night for 1 minute
Almost every one of us has faced a situation where before going to bed, the desire to sleep is great, but it is only necessary to lie down and it immediately disappears, the past events begin to scroll in your head, different thoughts come up. Everyone was wondering: why is it difficult to fall asleep at night? This article will help you learn how to fall asleep quickly and easily, thanks to it you can forget about such an unpleasant phenomenon as insomnia.
- Causes of insomnia
- Preparing for bed
- Proper breathing
- Eye Exercises
- Methodology "special services»
- Getting rid of unnecessary thoughts
- Folk remedies
Causes of insomnia
Insomnia is not a separate disease, it is just another manifestation of ailment. The most common sleep disorder is caused by:
- chronic lack of sleep, when the minimum sleep time takes 5 hours for 3 or more days;
- by stress;
- work with variable schedule;
- lack of a constant mode of the day;
- with the change of time zon
How to sleep more quickly at night? The number of different methods of preparing for sleep is enormous, we will consider the most basic. So, to quickly fall asleep you need to adhere to the following rules.
- Adhering to a stable schedule every day is the most important factor in getting rid of insomnia. If every day to get up and go to bed at the same time, the body will get used to the order and it will be easy to turn off and turn on daily at a certain time.
- Physical activity at night. After a hard training, you literally fall off your feet and fall asleep on the go. Therefore, the presence of sports in the day schedule is a definite plus. A lot of resources are spent on physical activity, and the body will try to fall asleep as soon as possible in order to restore these resources in a dream.
- Disables all electronic devices. Any use of electronic devices causes tension to the eyes and brain. And the excited brain will longly calm down, not allowing you to fall asleep. Therefore, for 20-30 minutes before sleep it is necessary to disconnect the computer, telephone and TV.For these half an hour you should relax - look out the window, meditate, complete all the housework. And then, with a calm brain, go to sleep.
- Refusal of alcohol. Before going to bed, you should not drink alcohol, even a glass of wine can lead to sleep disturbance, not to mention more serious dosages. It's always hard to fall asleep after a noisy party.
- Exclusion of non-periodic daytime sleep. If you sleep 5-6 hours a week and go to bed at weekends, this situation affects the body even worse. Periodic unpredictable moments of sleep do not allow the brain to decide when the next dream will be, so he refuses to retire even at the usual time.
Find out what pills are for improving brain activity and memory http://woman-l.ru/tabletki-dlya-mozga-i-pamyati/
- It is recommended to have dinner 3-4 hours before bedtime, otherwise the food does not have time to fullyDigest, and the body is engaged in the digestive process, and this will certainly lead to insomnia.
- Eliminate irritants. Before bedtime, it is better to tighten the curtains, turn off the lights and close the doors to the bedroom, so that extra sounds do not get inside. In such an environment nothing will prevent you from falling asleep quickly.
- Relaxation. Before going to bed, you need to relax, you can listen to quiet music and dream. It is better to postpone active work and resolve complex problems for tomorrow.
- Receiving a warm bath for 30-40 minutes before sleep will help relax the muscles and prepare the body for sleep.
- Exclude invigorating products. It is not advisable to drink coffee, energy and drinks with taurine and caffeine in the afternoon. They speed up the heartbeat and do not allow you to fall asleep.
How to fall asleep at night if you can not sleep? You can try one of the following proven methods.
If you can not fall asleep, you can make a basic set of physical exercises - wring out, poprised, stretch. If the weather permits, you can even take a short walk or run around the house.
The main purpose of breathing exercises is to stabilize the heart rate, making it more calm. The most popular method is "4-7-8".It consists of three stages:
- A deep breath full of chest through the nose for 4 seconds;
- Breathing delay for 7 seconds;
- A long full exhalation through the nasopharynx for 8 seconds.
Repeat the breathing cycle 3-5 times. If everything is done correctly, you immediately start yawning and quickly fall asleep.
Exercises for the eyes
If you can not close your eyes, you need to do the following exercise. Open your eyes wide and rotate them for 30-40 seconds. Then start translating your eyes from one subject in the room to the other, briefly focusing on them. In a couple of minutes you will feel heaviness in the eyelids and want to sleep.
Technique of "special services"
The agents of the KGB, when they could not fall asleep, used this method. It consists in the fact that you need to completely relax, stretch your arms along the body with your palms up and roll your eyes, closing your eyelids. It is this position that is considered natural during sleep. Yawn will want instantly, and then a sweet dream will come.
Getting rid of unnecessary thoughts
Sometimes a lot of different thoughts that go into the head prevent you from falling asleep. To stop their erratic movement you need to stand up and write them down on a sheet of paper, promising yourself to deal with them in the morning. Thus, you cleanse your mind of unnecessary meditations and can fall asleep with a clean head.
If the above methods do not help, you can take sleeping pills before going to bed. Of course, before buying it, you need to consult a doctor who will choose the optimal drug.
However, there are several safe drugs that can be taken without the appointment of a doctor: Valerian, Nosepam, Tazepam, Temazepam, Signopam.
They are recommended for use even for the elderly, since they do not contain metabolites and do not degrade memory. But you can not abuse them!
- Honey with milk .The people are familiar with the hypnotic prescription - honey combined with warm milk. It has a relaxing effect and helps to fall asleep. In addition to milk, honey can be added to kefir, or even to ordinary warm water.
- Hawthorn .For the same purposes, you can use hawthorn - two tablespoons of dried fruit pour a glass of boiling water and drink half an hour before bedtime.
- Bananas and kiwi also help to relax and help to quickly fall asleep, as rich in endorphins.