Tomatoes in snow with garlic for the winter - recipe for canned pickled tomatoes
When the summer comes to an end, harvesting begins and harvesting it for long-term storage. Preservation of tomatoes for the winter - a familiar autumn occupation for almost every mistress. It turns out a tasty, fast dish, decorating any table. How to close this product with the minimum amount of ingredients?
Preserving tomatoes with garlic
A classic twist that does not require complex or expensive ingredients, whole spice kits or long-lasting work - simple preservation with the addition of garlic denticles. It can be a standard pickling or pickling with an acidic ingredient( vinegar, citric acid).If you pick the right recipe, the harvesting will last a few winters if you do not eat it before.
The classic brine for a liter can consists of:
- water - 1 l;
- salt - 2 tbsp. L.With the top;
- sugar - 1 tsp.
Other ingredients with this amount of brine:
- tomatoes( it's better to take "lady's fingers") - 0.9-1 kg;
- cloves of garlic - 3 pieces;
- leaves of currant, cherry and oak - a bundle;
- basil is fresh.
Principle of preparation of snacks for the winter:
- Banks warmed over the steam, lids boil.
- Tomatoes to wash, prick at the point of occurrence of the peduncle. Peel the garlic, cut into 2-3 parts.
- The bottom of the cans is laid half of the washed leaves, attach tomatoes on top. Pour water, wait half an hour, drain it.
- Make the brine: boil the drained water, fill the salt with sugar. Remove from the burner.
- The last steps: between the tomatoes to put the remains of leaves, basil and pieces of garlic. Fill with hot brine, close.
Tomatoes under snow with garlic and mustard
The highlight of this recipe is not in the set of ingredients, which almost does not differ from the classic, but in the appearance of the prepared dish. Grated garlic creates a beautiful hat from the snow over the tomatoes. It will be especially lush, if you close the workpiece in a liter bank, but in a larger one. The volume of each ingredient is selected by eye. The exception is marinade: 30 g of salt, 50 g of sugar and an aspirin tablet for 1 liter of water. The ratio is desirable to remain unchanged, increasing the proportion of components by the number of basic products.
Composition of canned snack:
- tomatoes( to fill containers up to the shoulders);
- mustard powder;
- cloves of garlic;
- leaves are laurel;
- sugar with salt( as specified above);
- aspirin tablets;
Preparation of tomatoes in snow with garlic for winter is easy:
- Put a bay leaf on the bottom of each sterilized jar. From above determine a little mint.
- Wash tomatoes densely placed on top, pour boiling water to the throat.
- Drain the water after 15 minutes, add all the ingredients of the marinade, except aspirin. After the boil, throw it. Sprinkle with cinnamon, mustard powder.
- Fill the container with tomatoes with this liquid, sprinkle the grated garlic from above. Marinate half an hour.
- Put the jars in a pot of water, wait for the boil, then roll up the lids.
Canned tomatoes for the winter in its own juice
Such a recipe is popular due to the speed of cooking the snack. Juicy pickled tomatoes with quick-cooking garlic have a fine delicate taste and aroma, and tend to be ideal even for beginners. Vinegar is not felt, therefore the dish is liked by children. However, the smallest to give it is undesirable. Experts advise not to use Chinese varieties of garlic, as they often acquire a blue tint, if they marinate.
A set of ingredients for 2 liter cans of a spicy dish for the winter is as follows:
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- sugar - 110 g;
- salt - 55 g;
- horseradish root;
- garlic grated - dessert spoon;
- vinegar - a tablespoon.
You can prepare tomatoes in snow with garlic for the winter using the following technology:
- Carry out sterilization of cans with lids.
- Fill the container with tomatoes, do not add spices.
- Pour with boiling water, cover with lids.
- After a quarter of an hour drain the water, sprinkle sugar and salt. After boiling, add vinegar.
- Snow is created quickly: grind the horseradish root and fresh garlic cloves on the grater, sprinkle the shavings over the tomatoes.
- Add the coriander. Pour boiling marinade, immediately close.
Pickled tomatoes for the winter without vinegar
The most delicate tomatoes "under the snow" are obtained thanks to citric acid. This snack is allowed to give babies, but from the age of six or older, since the load on the stomach does not disappear. The dish has a sweetish taste, and tomatoes are a surprise for those who were not present at their preparation. The list of components is as follows:
- tomatoes( round small) - 1,5-2 kg;
- water - 3 l;
- carrots are small;
- the head of garlic;
- granulated sugar - 2/3 cup;
- salt - 3 tbsp. L.;
- citric acid;
- pepper peas;
Marinating tomatoes under snow is easy:
- Boil water, add sugar. When dissolved, add salt.
- Check the marinade for taste. If necessary, add spices.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut the area of the peduncle, put a piece of carrot into its place.
- Put them in a jar, put peas of pepper with dill, pour the usual boiling water, cover.
- After half an hour, drain the water, replace it with marinade. Squeezed through the press garlic to distribute from above - this will be snow.
- Add citric acid, the amount of which is calculated individually - for a liter container, only a couple of grams is needed.
- Roll, let stand the night under the blanket.
Video: garlic tomatoes for the winter