The most delicious salad with shrimps: a simple cooking recipe with a photo
Prawns are present in the diet of almost every person. Previously, this seafood was considered a delicacy, available only for the elite, but modern supermarket shelves are full of plenty of choice. The most delicious salad with shrimps you can cook in many ways, because this product is perfectly combined with many vegetables, fruits. In general, seafood dishes are distinguished by a light, bright, fresh, interesting taste. Virtually every kitchen in the world has a recipe for salads with shrimps, which you will learn below.
How to prepare salads with shrimps: recipes with photos
Shrimp - the perfect ingredient for salads, which is perfectly combined with other seafood, Peking, cabbage, fried cedar and other nuts, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, parmesan. According to the advice of many chefs, it is better to buy unrefined seafood for salads, since their taste in the dish will be more vivid and pronounced. In addition, medium and large shrimps must be removed intestine.
Caesar salad with shrimps
This dish has many variations: with fish, chicken, mussels. The original recipe with an egg was invented by Caesar Cardini at a restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico, in 1924.Since then, the salad has undergone many changes. One option is Caesar salad with shrimps. Necessary components:
- garlic - 2 slices;
- egg yolk - 3 pieces;
- paste from anchovies - 1.5 tsp;
- Worcestershire sauce - 0,25 tsp;
- Dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon;
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons;
- lemon juice - 4 tbsp.
- grated Parmesan cheese - 0.25 cup;
- romaine lettuce - 1 head;
- raw shrimps - 24 pcs.;
- French baguette - 8 slices.
-step preparation of a delicious salad with shrimp Caesar:
- In a small bowl, mix small egg yolks, minced clove of garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, worcestershire sauce, two tablespoons of lemon juice. Armed with a whisk, whisked intensively. Gradually introduce into the sauce olive oil. Pour grated Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Slices baguette grease with olive oil, cut a slice of garlic in half, rubbing her bread. Sprinkle slices with salt, cut into cubes and bake on a baking sheet in the oven until light browning. Heat the frying pan with a grill.
- .Mix the prawns with a small amount of olive oil, salt, pepper. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes. We put it into a salad bowl, pour two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- The seafood salad to add torn his hands on the small pieces of romaine lettuce, croutons. Stir, pour sauce for refueling.
salad with shrimp, calamari and arugula
next version includes a delicious salad association squid, shrimp and fresh herbs. The dish comes out fragrant, light, saturated to taste due to a special piquant dressing. In addition, the salad includes fennel, which gives a gentle anise flavor and taste. Many French and Italian chefs prefer this product in different dishes, using it instead of dill. Required ingredients:
- olive oil - 0.25 glass;
- orange - 1 piece;
- white wine vinegar - 2 tsp;
- fresh thyme leaves - 2 tsp;
- squid fillet - 250 g;
- royal prawns - 16 pieces;
- fennel - 1 pc.;
- red pepper - 1 pc.;
- arugula - 150 g
Step by step guide of the delicious salad with shrimp:
- On a grater we crush a peel of an orange, we postpone a teaspoon. Squeeze out a third of a glass of fruit juice. In a small bowl, beat whisk juice, zest, quarter of a glass of oil, wine vinegar, fresh thyme leaves. Solim, pepper to taste.
- Squid fillet is cleaned, cut into strips. Transfer to a bowl, add 16 peeled shrimps, two tablespoons of oil, salt, pepper to taste, cut into thin strips of red pepper.
- Preheat the grill pan. Fry it on the mixture prepared in the previous step. Squid should be cooked for about a minute, shrimp - 2-3 minutes, pepper - 5 minutes or more.
- In a salad bowl mix seafood, pepper, rukkola, finely chopped thin fennel. We pour the dressing.
Recipe with crab sticks and pineapple
There are many wonderful colorful dishes that not only play with your taste buds but also your eyes. To this is a delicious salad with shrimps, crab sticks and pineapple. Seafood and vegetables are bathed in a fragrant lime juice dressing, avocado adds a pleasant creamy texture, and the fruits counterbalance the salinity and piquancy of the dish. It is prepared according to the principle of Ceviche. It is a Peruvian dish in which seafood is marinated in the juice of grapefruit and other citrus fruits. Necessary components:
- boiled shrimp shrimp - 250 g;
- crab sticks - 250 g;
- red bulb - 0.5 pcs.;
- jalapeno pepper - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes - 3 pcs.;
- coriander - 0.25 beam;
- pineapple - 250 g;Lime juice - 0.5 cups;
- canned corn - 0,25 cup;
- avocado - 0.5 pcs.
- We cut into the salad bowl shrimps, crab sticks, red onion, pepper, tomatoes, coriander, pineapple.
- Add the juice of lime, salt, black ground pepper to taste. We leave in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- In the finished salad, add sliced avocado, corn, mix and serve.
Greek sea cocktail with black olives
Sea cocktail is a common salad that our compatriots like to cook on holidays. The dish in the Greek style is distinguished by freshness, brightness of taste with light notes of a wine bite and garlic. If desired, you can add caviar. Required ingredients:
- olive oil - 0.25 cup;
- red wine vinegar - 3 tablespoons;
- dried oregano - 0.5 tsp;
- garlic - 1 piece;
- tomatoes - 5 pcs.;
- red onion - 0.5 pcs.;
- olives - 0.5 cup;
- celery - 1 stem;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- scallops - 450 g;
- shrimps peeled - 450 g;
- parsley - 10 branches.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, chopped garlic. Solim, pepper to taste.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices, spread them on a flat dish.
- In a bowl, mix scallops and shrimp, add a quarter of the filling, and mix. Cover the lid, send it for half an hour to the fridge.
- Separately mix sliced celery, onions, olives. Heat the frying pan with a grill.
- Throw the seafood in a colander to make the glass liquid. Fry in a frying pan for 3-5 minutes, turning the shrimps and scallops a couple of times.
- Put the seafood on top of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with a mixture of celery, onions, olives, sliced cucumber. We crumble the parsley.
Simple salad with shrimps and tomatoes
Delicious and quick salad with shrimps, tomatoes, avocado, bell peppers. It is prepared very simply, and a dressing from Greek yogurt in combination with apple cider vinegar makes the dish creamy and piquant at the same time. Necessary ingredients:
- boiled peeled shrimp - 450 g;
- cherry tomatoes - 1 glass;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- coriander - 0.5 beam;
- avocados - 2 pieces;
- Greek yoghurt - 0.5 cup;
- garlic - 1 piece;
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tsp.
Preparation in stages:
- In a blender, mix Greek yogurt, garlic cloves, apple cider vinegar, a third of a teaspoon of salt and black ground pepper.
- Shrimp cut into halves.
- Bulgarian pepper is cleared from the stalk, seeds. We cut into large pieces.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- Finely chop the cilantro with a sharp knife.
- Cut the avocado into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl, season with sauce.
Light salad from shrimps and apples
Seafood with fruits has always been considered one of the successful, tasty combinations. This also applies to the recipe for salad with shrimps and apples. The dish goes delicious, beautiful and light. Required ingredients:
- peeled shrimp - 500 g;
- celery - 160 g;
- apple - 1 piece;
- garnet grain - 100 g;
- juice of one lemon;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- parsley crushed - 3 items of l.
Preparation of a step-by-step tasty salad with shrimps:
- Boil a large pot of salted water. It is necessary to boil the shrimps until they turn pink. We merge the water, cool the seafood, cut it into three parts.
- Apple cut into quarters, after - thin slices. We put it into a salad bowl, pour half the lemon juice.
- Beat in the bowl the remaining lemon juice, salt, olive oil.
- In a salad bowl to apples we add shrimps, sliced celery, lemon dressing. Stir, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Classic sauces and dressings for salads
A wonderful way to allocate a salad - add a dressing that will bring depth and flavor to the dish. Many housewives often fall into the trap, using the same type of sauces again and again. Refueling should not be repetitive and boring, because they depend on the sound of the dish. Instead of the usual olive oil, use avocado oil, macadamia, homemade yogurt. As for the acidic component, there are many options: lemon juice, lime, tomato, balsamic orange, rice, wine, apple cider vinegar.
Sauce becomes more interesting with the addition of spices, herbs and seasonings: garlic, ginger, oregano, basil, mint, mustard, dill. The main way to make a salad tasty is to fill it with olive oil, squeeze a little lemon juice or sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. But if you want something less banal and simple, then consider the following options for refueling:
- Classic lemon sauce - suitable for shrimp salads, smoked fish, fresh herbs. Combine three tablespoons of lemon juice, half a teaspoon Dijon mustard, salt, black ground pepper to taste. Continue to beat, slowly pour in three quarters of a glass of olive oil.
- Balsamic dressing is a classic of Italian cuisine. In a jar with a lid, place the chopped clove of garlic, three quarters of a glass of balsamic vinegar, a teaspoon of dried oregano, two teaspoons of Dijon mustard, three quarters of a glass of olive oil, salt, black pepper to taste. Tighten with a lid, shake vigorously.
- Cream dressing - sometimes salads require a velvety, creamy sauce. This is an excellent, complex refueling that is suitable for a plate of plain greens, salad with vegetables, shrimps. We beat up one and a half tablespoons of mayonnaise, a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, a pinch of salt and sugar, a tablespoon of champagne of vinegar, fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Ranch dressing is the perfect way to make a salad refreshing. The touch of a creamy, cool dressing with greens gives any dish a unique taste. Mayonnaise plays an important role in creating a special flavor of the sauce. Mix two tablespoons of buttermilk, a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Solim and pepper to taste. Add a quarter of a teaspoon of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of rice bite, one teaspoon of chopped chives, parsley, mint.
- Italian dressing - it is good combination of white and red vinegar, which gives acidity, and garlic, red pepper, shallots add acuity and piquancy. Dijon mustard helps to make the texture thicker. For sauce it is better to use neutral oil, otherwise other flavors are suppressed. Dry herbs play a decisive role in obtaining the desired fragrance. Add two tablespoons of red wine vinegar, a quarter cup of white wine vinegar, a glass of rapeseed oil, a clove of chopped garlic, two tablespoons of chopped shallots, two teaspoons of Dijon mustard, two tablespoons of crushed hot red pepper, a teaspoon of honey, a quarterA teaspoon of dried marjoram, oregano, a teaspoon of salt, ground black pepper to taste. We tighten the container, shake it vigorously.
Calorie content of the prepared dish
The energy value of salads with shrimps depends on the products that it contains. The calorie content of the seafood itself is 95 kcal per 100 g. In most cases, the energy value of salads with shrimps does not exceed 100 kcal per serving, as for options with the addition of vegetables. Much depends on refueling: if sour cream is used, then calorie content increases, and dietary variants are sauces from lemon juice, vinegar.
Video of delicious hot salads with shrimps
Hot salads are very tasty and rich culinary creations. Thanks to the heat treatment, all the flavors and tastes of the components present are revealed more clearly. Tasty warm salads with shrimps are of great benefit and nutritional value. Especially bright culinary masterpieces are found in Asian cuisine, the dishes of which are characterized by piquancy and rich taste. By the videos below, you will master the preparation of two hot salads with shrimps. This will not take you much time and effort, but the end result will pleasantly surprise.
Lunch in Thai
With fried shrimp