From the article you will learn what procedures need to be carried out so that the baby's skin remains clean and healthy? And what must be done to avoid diaper rash and sweating?
The dermatological cover of a child, as well as the skin of an adult, needs constant and proper care. Healthy skin protects against the strong mechanical impact of the internal organs of a small person, regulates the temperature of his body and helps the body to saturate with oxygen.
And since the skin of the baby is very thin and tender, then without adequate care, they begin to
Around the third day after birth down lanugo that covered back, shoulders and legs, begins to lose its protective properties of the skin and dry up. In some cases, it begins to peel off and may even more blush. This is due to the fact that the sebaceous glands that are responsible for creating the lipid film can not yet function properly. It is this film, which is invisible to the human eye, helps to keep moisture in the skin and makes them soft and supple.
As is clear from the above written, very often young moms mistakenly normal physiological processes of the skin problems. But over time, when the baby grows a little, you need to carefully treat various kinds of eruptions and redness. After all, what is the norm for a newborn baby can be an unpleasant problem for a two-month-old baby.
Over time, the skin of a small person begins to function in the same way as an adult. Therefore, it is very important to carry out daily hygienic procedures for the child. If this is not done, then on the epidermis may appear irritation, which will prevent the child from sleeping properly, there is also a walk
basic rules of care:
• If you do not want to kid myself injured, then we cut his nails periodically. In the first months of life, the baby's knobs can be worn with special
scratches. • Buy only the best quality products on the skin. Before paying for your favorite cream or soap, be sure to carefully read the label. It will be better if the composition of children's cosmetics will be the maximum amount of natural substances
• For bathing and washing use soaps without dyes and fragrances. This cosmetic product will have a minimal effect on dermatological covers
• If the hands of the mother has inflamed sores or fungal infection, it would be better to hygienic procedures involved in a healthy person, for example, dad or grandma
The organism of a small person is easily influenced by the environment. Therefore, if you do not want to bring a child an infection, then before starting the process of washing, put your hands in order. Wash them thoroughly with soap and water and pat dry with a towel. When your hands are completely dry, you can start hygienic procedures for your baby.
To wash process was comfortable for both you and your offspring, be careful with that all you need was right at your fingertips. First, boil the water and pour it into a small bowl. When the water is slightly cool, bring it closer to the changing table. Here you will also place cotton wool disks and baby oil. When everything is ready to put on the baby's changing table and begin to wash it.
recommendations that will help to wash the baby correctly:
• wash my eyes. Moisten the cotton pad in warm water and gently wipe the baby's eyes. Begin the movement from the outside, and end in the inner. After cleaning one eye, repeat the procedure with the second
• Clean the nose. At the next stage, we begin to put in order the spout. We make from a cotton wool a thin flagellum, we moisten it in water and begin to gently scroll it in the nostril. Just do not stuff it too far, if you interfere with the child something to breathe, you can get it without any problems
• We handle ears. Sulfur from the ear gets all the same cotton flagellum. We take the device and begin to scroll it in the area of the external auditory ear. Next, you do not have to push the tourniquet, by such actions you will only push the sulfur inwards and eventually it can turn into a cork that will prevent the baby from hearing normally
• Cleanse the face, neck and behind the ears. Wet cotton disk in water and smooth, light movements rub the skin. We wait while they are a little dried up and we process them with children's oil
Usually newborn babies love to swim. After all, in a similar environment, they were all the time until they came into being. If the child does not bother, and he is not sick, then such a procedure will help him calm down and even fall asleep. In case you have any doubts that you will cope with this task, ask for help from your mother or older sister. They will tell you everything and show, and in time you can independently bathe your favorite child.
This procedure can be carried out immediately after discharge from the hospital. Postpone the bathing will only have to if the same day the child was vaccinated against tuberculosis. But the next day you can safely bathe your son or daughter.
• Install the baby bath and pour in not warm water. If you want, you can add chamomile, turns or lavender
to it. • Undress the baby and gently place it in the water, while holding his head with the left hand
• First, simply water the body of the small person with water. If he likes it, you can proceed to cleansing the skin with
cosmetic products. First we begin to wash the neck, shoulders, pens and legs. We pay special attention to folds. Finish bathing with the bathing head
• In the process of washing the head, you can make a daughter or son a light massage. This will help the baby to relax before going to sleep
• When the baby is completely clean, rinse it with warm water. It should be literally a couple of degrees cooler than the water in the
bath. • Then take the baby out of the bathtub, wrap it in a soft towel or just a cotton sheet, and wait until the skin is a little dry
• At the last stage, we treat the baby's dermatological cover with baby cream or butterAnd we put it in clean, pre-ironed clothes
Fever and sweating are inflammatory processes on the skin of a baby whoAre a consequence of prolonged exposure to the epidermis of moisture and friction. The most important sign that the child has problems, are red, different-sized spots that do not have clear boundaries. And if a little person does not notice a little sweating, then diaper renders him a lot of inconvenience. They can peel off, itch and even ache.
Tips to help prevent chafing and flushing:
• Keep the baby warm
• Periodically arrange skin for the air baths
• Regularly bathe the baby
• Wash the son or daughter after every change of the diaper
• Maintain the temperature regime as normal
• If irritation is noticed, apply a powder of
• Do not buy your baby clothes made of synthetic materials
Rorer and grandparents with great joy waiting for the birth of a new man. But when, it would seem, all fears are behind, new problems begin to appear. And, although sometimes they do not harm the very baby, their appearance is very frustrating for mom and dad. Such an irritant can be a banal peeling of the skin of a newborn.
After seeing it, parents run to the pharmacy, buy a nourishing cream and start to smear them with a small body. And when they notice that the problem does not go away, even more are upset. But if they were not worried, but simply advised by a pediatrician, they learned that the scaling is quite normal. So the skin integrable to the environment. And if you just stick to all the rules of hygiene, then in time this problem will disappear by itself.
Reasons for peeling of the newborn skin:
• Too dry air in the room
• Improper hygiene procedures
• Active fat production
• Natural factors
• Allergic reaction
© 2016, Woman secret.