The proposed article will be the answer to the most common questions about myositis. We will consider the symptoms of the most common lesions of the myositis of the muscles of the back, neck and limbs. Also this article will tell about the drug treatment and treatment of folk methods myositis muscles.
We list the most common causes of this disease:
• Subcoolings after warm procedures
• Increased physical activity
• TraumaticLesions and bruises
• Infectious muscle damage
• Intoxication and chemical damage to the musculature
• Sometimes stressful situations with transportationWaking up the nervous system
With the reasons it was found out, it is worth to learn what common symptoms of this lesion for any localization.
We will consider the general symptoms, and a little later we will try to disassemble these symptoms separately for each localization of the inflammatory process.
• Swelling in the site of the inflamed muscle
• Not always, but there may be a hyperemia of the skin over the site of the inflammation
• Pain in a restricted area that is strengthened by feeling the place of inflammation or body movement in this area, movements in the nearby joint canBe limited to
• Pain can intensify at night, in a calm state, and not just at the moment of movement. This can also happen when weather conditions change for wet and rainy weather
• Muscular weakness of the whole body increases, it is difficult for the patient to perform the most basic movements and keep himself toned
• Muscle is compacted to the touch and has nodal formation at the site of inflammation
• Possible presenceIncreased body temperature and headache
Now let's look more closely at those inflammations, the localization that occurs most often.
This type of inflammation is diagnosed often enough. Provocative factor is the characteristic of tissue inflammation muscles, thus having the following symptoms:
• back pain or spine
• seal in place
inflammation • local temperature increase( possibly)
movements When chronization muscle inflammation process, Which are involved in myositis with time, atrophy and are unable to function properly.
When inflammation of the chest muscles, in addition to the above symptoms, the patient's condition can be aggravated by the following states:
• Swelling andSoreness often causes stiffness of movement and inability to breathe in full breast, this causes partial tissue hypoxia, possibly dizziness
• General weakness and weakness of
• Complications in the form of purulent process leads to an increase in temperature and the appearance of symptoms of general illness
Well, this form of muscle inflammation certainly experienced each. A common cause of this form of inflammation is the effect of low temperatures, especially in the autumn-spring period of the year.
symptoms of cervical myositis characterized by this:
• Pain in the area of inflammation, which gives the neck and shoulder
• The pain may spread even to the waist
• On the morning of the head seriously raise with
cushions To make an accurateDiagnosis and not to confuse cervical myositis with similar diseases, doctors recommend carrying out a radiography of the affected area of the muscle.
Like for any disease, the treatment of myositis directly depends on the reason for which it arose. First of all, the treatment is aimed at eliminating symptoms and relieving inflammation. Begin therapy as soon as possible and under the supervision of the attending physician, in order to avoid the onset of complications.
To treatment apply the following general strategy:
• inflamed areas provide comfort and warmth, for it is usually wrapped in a warm scarf or handkerchief
• It is desirable to provide a sedentary lifestyle for a period of illness and floor bed
mode • inflammation of the muscles rubbed warming ointmentUp to 3 times a day, it alleviates the symptoms and relieves soreness, you can also rub it with a tincture of pepper, which also has an irritating and warming effect. Ointments: Indomecin , Capsicum and Diclofenac .Such ointments possess anti-inflammatory action
• orally ingestible tablet formulations anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs): Ibufen , Ortofen , Reopirin
• When treating recommended massage those parts of the muscles that are inflamed. Massage accelerates blood circulation to the site of inflammation and removes blood stasis, improving
tissue nutrition • It is also recommended to rub the muscle M enovazinom
Conventional medicine does not abandon the national methods of treatment, but it must be accompanied by major therapeutic measures
Traditional medicine has a lot of prescriptions for the treatment of this disease, but they are not always effective. We list the most popular of them.
1. Recipe: The white cabbage leaf is lavished soap generously and sprinkled with baking soda, then applied to the inflamed area, wrapped around with a warm cloth( scarf).It is indicated that this procedure relieves the pain sensations
2. Recipe: home ointment from myositis, which, according to the description, has an analgesic effect. It is prepared as follows way-fresh lard or butter and the tail powder of the field dried is mixed in a 4: 1 ratio. This ointment is rubbed into the aching muscle
3. Recipe: mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 glass of warm clean water. Drink this mixture should be 2-3 cups per day, and inflammation rub apple cider vinegar
Remember that rely on traditional therapy should be combined with traditional treatment.
So how to describe this topic is quite difficult, we suggest you review your video:
reviewing some comments on this subject, it should be noted that the recipes of traditional medicineThe treatment of myositis is quite a lot and they are quite effective. However, for the speedy recovery and more rapid removal of the symptoms of this disease, medication is needed. The most effective drugs are shown by a number of NSAIDs.
© 2016, Woman secret.